Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Linux Email Clients

Here are two email clients you can use for personal or business use. I spent about 3 weeks using Evolution and about a week using Thunderbird. I found both email clients capable of handling most tasks I usually perform with email. The tasks I performed included:

  • sending/receiving email

  • creating a signature

  • creating calendar events

  • integrating calendar events with Google calendar

  • creating and tracking tasks.


Please note that in my videos, I did not cover encryption of email messages because I just wanted to give a preview of both options.  It's a setup you are going to want to add when configuring both options for personal or business use.

Evolution
Here's a video I created to set up Evolution:


Thunderbird
Here's a video I created to set up Thunderbird:

No comments:

Post a Comment