Tuesday, August 19, 2014

More Linux Helpful Hints to Come

Dear Readers,

I apologize for not having new posts in 2 months. My summer on a personal level has been a busy one so I was unable to write more posts on Linux. There are other areas I want to cover in more detail such as: backup and recovery processes within Linux, accessing Linux desktop data using mobile devices and reviewing the newest versions of desktop Linux distributions. If there are areas, you would like me to cover, feel free to comment on this site or on my Youtube channel. I've been successfully using desktop Linux since 2011 and I'm not about to give up on it easily like a few bureaucrats in Munich. After have so much more free time not having to frequently administer and wait on MS Windows desktop processes to complete, I feel liberated. Defragging?? No problemo. Boot time? Check. I also no longer worry about whether web-surfing or opening email attachments will wreak havoc on my desktop if it contracts a virus. Again, it's my choice. So, keep checking back on this site for any new posts. If you have the app on your Android device, you'll be notified. Take care and enjoy the rest of the summer!

-Editor

No comments:

Post a Comment