Saturday, November 15, 2014

Upcoming Articles

Dear Readers,

No.  I didn't desert you.  I just got busy with my day job for a few months.  So now that I have some spare time, I will tell you what I'm covering next.  I will be expanding on the topic of Linux Created Documents from my last post in August.  I covered how you could edit or create Linux Documents on Android using some apps that I found on GooglePlay.  This time around I will be demonstrating how you can use LibreOffice Calc and LibreOffice Writer on Android using rollApp, a cloud based application.  Today,  I was lucky enough to catch a sale expiring today for a Samsung Chromebook for $199 when it normally retails for $299.  I bought it for my Mom and, of course, for myself so I could experiment with all the cool things I know I can do with it.  Along with that chromebook, I purchased a HP 4630 OfficeJet Printer, which allows WI-FI printing from any device (tablet, smartphone, PC).  UPDATE: I got the new printer to work with Ubuntu 13.10. WooHoo! People, stick with me and you'll find out all these useful things you can do with Linux!

-Editor

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment