Tuesday, May 27, 2014

First Impressions of My New Moto X Phone

Last Friday I received my new smartphone from Verizon just one day after I ordered it.  It's the new Moto X with KitKat Android version.  After only a few days of using it, I'm very impressed with the lightening quick speed of this phone as well as the Touchless Control function that integrates with Google Now.  "What's so special about that?"  You're probably wondering.  Without touching or unlocking the phone, I can make calls, check my next appointment on my calendar, execute a Google Search or open any app on the phone.  What's really got me sold on this phone is the resolution quality of pictures and video.  It's crystal clear.  The screen size is slightly larger than my previous phone, an entry level Samsung Stellar.  It's just enough size for enjoying videos or games for me although some of you may prefer the larger size of a Samsung Galaxy.

If you want to see it in action, take a look at my video below:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment